Thursday, September 1, 2011

US Wellness Meats



Hi everyone! 
I have a bunch of recipes to post, however I lost my camera charger so..
no pictures. Sorry. Stay Tuned. 


I have some exciting news, I just placed my first order from 

I ordered different cuts of beef, chicken, and pork.
They also offer wild caught seafood, bison, rabbit, raw dairy, and loads of other products.
I recommend subscribing to their newsletter. It contains recipes and sometimes discount codes. 
As I said this is my first time ordering from them, Im just trying it out and seeing how it is. 

 I recently moved to Idaho where the quality of meats is beyond disgusting. I won't touch it.


 I have been living off of all the goods I brought with me from Trader Joe's
I'm looking for some place that will ship me grass fed meats without charging a huge amount. 

If anyone has any suggestions of other places to get good meats, or has ordered from US Wellness Meats, I would like to hear about it! Leave me a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment